Monday, October 27, 2014

Wig Monstrosity

So, yesterday night I decided to attempt to detangle my beast of a wig.


I tore out so many fibers, it's not even funny, but it still looks good fiber wise.


I started from the bottom and would gradually work my way up, but it would just tangle more and more.


I tried a lotion/water solution I saw in a deviantart tutorial, and it was okay.


I had my brother wear my wig as I tried to mantain it.


I eventually got it nice enough to braid it into a decent braid, which also left the top of the wig, kind of ratty.


I am never purchasing a 40in wig again, I do not like the stress.


I also didn't want to just throw out my first wig.


However it looks okay for now, I plan on sporting it for Halloween, and just wearing a hat or scarf over the top of my head.



No comments:

Post a Comment