Thursday, January 29, 2015

Busy with College Interviews and Junk

So, I already started my college interviews,


My first was January 17th to Point Park University, which was really fun.


My second and third just happened this past weekend, they were Syracuse University which was a Skype interview and a Rutgers University interview where me and my mum circled the campus for an hour trying to find where the parking was.


I have another interview this weekend the 31st (which I will be missing stage crew and rehearsal for, BOOOOO !) It is an interview at Penn State University.


The following weekend I have a Skype interview with Boston University.


I haven't gotten any word from Emerson yet, I sent in my portfolio for a telephone interview. Hopefully I hear back from them either today, tomorrow, or next week at the latest.


And then my last interview will be at Pace University on the 20th. (Which I am submitting the portfolio and fee today, THANK GOD). I'm really excited to go to New York City because there's a chance I'll see my ex-boyfriend, I told him to save the date and there's a 50/50 chance of seeing him. So Yeah..


Busy girl, plus the Musical is next month, the 26th, 27th, and 28th.

Really excited and overwhelmed, but who cares ?



I love the rush !

No comments:

Post a Comment