Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Cosplay Future

Hey Everyone,


I have a question for any cosplayers out there.
Would anyone want to cosplay with me ? Like we can do anything as long as we are both familiar with it. I wanna really start cosplaying and I want a buddy to do it with me.
I've done Marceline, but I looked like crap. Sooo, yeah, I just went to AnimeNEXT and I was really upset that I couldn't cosplay, I really wanted to do Marceline but like I said, my axe bass was broken, and I lost my fangs. I wanted to do Porrim from Homestuck, but my friend wasn't able to finish my outfit. So there's two things I'm interested in cosplaying right there : Adventure Time and Homestuck.


As for anything I plan on doing in the future, I am focusing on losing some weight before I start really cosplaying because I am vain and want to look good. So yeah. My future cosplay endeavors I want to do are : Steampunk Fionna, any version of Marceline the Vampire Queen, Fem! Dr Facilier, some others but I can't think of them right now.


So yeah, message me, comment, email me, hit me up on my tumblr, whatever. I just want a cosplay buddy and I'm trying to be less anti-social.


BTW : email = emobrokencydebabe@hotmail.com or xxbloodyxmaryxx@gmail.com
tumblr = lacrimosaxkilledxsoftly

No comments:

Post a Comment