Friday, October 3, 2014

See you later...

So yesterday I got to hang out with my two wonderful friends who are leaving for Texas this weekend. We hung out at Walmart while they got an oil change, then off to Target, Michaels, BJ's, then to Berry Creamy for some Frozen Yogurt. We then went to BAM, the mall, and ended at FiveBelow. Our very last trip was to my house so they could drop me off, and I cried (I'm about to cry typing this), I'm gonna miss them so much, I told them I'd keep them in my closet so they'd never leave. I'm gonna miss them a lot, but they reassured me that I could add them on Facebook, text when I finally got a cell phone, Skype call whenever I wanted, and that they'd try to make my graduation because I went to theirs. Plus, Al uploads videos on Youtube once a week, so I'll get to see his handsome face. I wish I was able to spend their birthday with them, but it's okay. I wish them all the best while they are in Texas, and if I could I'd visit them in Texas, and hug them until I couldn't hug them anymore.


Al, you are most definitely the sweetest and most amazing guy I've ever met.


Brookie, you are without a doubt the cutest, most nicest and real person I've had the pleasure of meeting.


I met you both in Stage Crew which will always be something I hold dear.


My hunny & my doll, I'm so grateful for your generosity over the past couple of years, you both are so great to me. I love you both~


And like you said, it's not "Goodbye"...it's a "See You Later."

No comments:

Post a Comment