Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Kinda Upset

So, I got accepted to Point Park University (academically), I don't know if I got accepted to the conservatory yet, which hopefully I'll find out soon, because I need good news.


I also got rejected by Penn State University, and rejected by Rutgers University School of Arts and Sciences for Teacher Certification.


I don't know about Mason Gross (Rutgers University), but I have a very strong feeling I will not be admitted to the Mason Gross School, which was one of my top schools.


So I'm a little bummed out, two rejections in one day, but that's life, I still have Syracuse, Boston University, Emerson, and Pace that I still need to hear from and 3 that I still have to interview for.


I am doing my Boston University Skype interview next Sunday because it got rescheduled to the 15th, and I still have to hear from Emerson on setting up a telephone interview, and then Pace is a mess with everything, but hopefully I'll hear from them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment