Friday, May 8, 2015

The Weekend

So this weekend, I will be getting another step closer to college for I am taking the Rutgers Placement test on Saturday. I'm so not excited to be at Rutgers from 8:15am to 2pm, but it's gotta be done.


Then on Sunday....I GET TO SEE MY TWINS !!! MY TWINS ARE COMING UP FROM TEXAS SATURDAY NIGHT AND I GET TO SEE THEM SUNDAY !!!! I literally cannot contain my excitement, I miss them so much, it's so weird not having them around.


We are gonna have a picnic at the park, and just relax and talk and catch up. I'm so ecstatic to see Al because I get to see his transformation from when I last saw him. And Brooke, I just can't wait to hug my doll !


I wish I could see them all the time, but it's just a lucky chance they're coming my way this time.


I love them so much, and I'm so proud of them both. My hunny and my doll~

No comments:

Post a Comment