Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Dear Prince,

Dear Prince, i know at the moment if you didn't hate me already you probably do right now and want me to just leave you the hell alone, but i can't...it's been an hour or two since i last replied to you (granted it was something rude, but...) i miss you...i miss us...i miss our fun, our laughs, our smiles, and all our good times...you've been ignoring me for a month to get back at me for being suicidal...and i think you were completely wrong to do that...it was mean and it put me in the mindset that you didn't love me...I just wanna talk to you right now...and tell you what i'm feeling without you leaving for hours and coming back like it's no big deal...i love you...and i just wanna talk...find a way to call me...please...or heytell me...something...i know you can...because if you had no signal you wouldn't be messaging me to begin with....plus i miss your voice....it's been months hunny...i'm sorry for everything....come back...

No comments:

Post a Comment