Thursday, May 28, 2015

School is Coming to a Close

So school is coming to a close soon, just 11 more school days and then we get out on the 12th of June and it's graduation the same day. 


I'm really excited because my final drama banquet is next week on the 3rd (June) and I'm really excited to say one final "Goodbye" to my drama family. I've been with drama since my freshman year and I've never left, not once did I miss a play or musical, I was always there behind the scenes (and that one time onstage).


I'm still deciding what to bring in for food, maybe dinner rolls ? Possibly ??? Something simple, because it's either bring food or fork over $5, and they really just want the food so everyone has enough to eat.


Our high school has a field day on the 5th (June) and I'm skipping it (it'll be my unofficial Senior Skip Day). I just don't do physical activity and it'll probably be blazing hot that day, so I'll root for my team on the sidelines from my couch in my air conditioned home.


I just got an assignment to sell 5 yearbooks, each yearbook we sell is worth 20 points, I'll probably only end up selling 2, which is 40 points which will alter my 100 grade average in Yearbook, but whatever, hopefully I don't end up taking the final.


Senior Take Over Day is tomorrow, and I'm taking over my favorite teacher Mr. Clark. He's literally the best teacher in the school in my opinion. He's so chill and amazing. I get to "teach" his classes and hang out with him all day (What a dream come true ^_^).


Then Senior Week is the week of June 8th and hopefully I win a scholarship or something for Awards Night, and get to be in an all day Awards Night rehearsal.


I love that my time at high school is coming to a close, and I'm also very sad.


Just 11 more school days (technically 10 because I'm skipping Field Day) and then I'm done with high school forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment