Friday, November 30, 2012

Just Mad/Bored/Upset/Listening to Music/Etc.

So right now I'm mad, I can't even think straight -.- I just wanna go home and lay down and just take a breather. My head hurts so damn bad and i'm tired of being at school, it has officially drained me of life energy xD

I've been contemplating whether or not if i can resist the urge to cut, and for the first time i think i can because i don't wanna upset Aubree because she says she's pissed anyway. So i'll try to do something else maybe just blog all night and annoy whoever has been checking my blog out. I don't need anymore scars across my arm, they've been hurting lately and i've been clawing at them and that's not really good.

For now i still have like half an hour before school lets out for the weekend, one of my "friends" is coming over, we're gonna continue to write our script for the One Act festival the school has in May. We're gonna hopefully make cupcakes NOM NOM NOM :3 hehe, oh and i have to watch my baby cousin she's like 4 and she's SUPER energetic and i can't keep up with that cuz of how low energy i am -.-

Listening to 'Sellout' by NevershoutNever~ i try not to listen to NeverShoutNever too much cuz then i never wanna stop and it does begin to bother me, but i love his music, i know like all his songs :D but i am sadly not his Biggest Fan.

Anyway i guess i'll end this post and i'll post another later about anime i watch and like.

Bye for now darlings~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment