Friday, November 30, 2012

Self Harm Assignment {Taken 11/21/12}

My Self Harm Assignment

Age?

15

Sex?

Female

Label yourself (prep, goth, druggie, weirdo, etc)

Labels are overrated...

How long have you been cutting?

about 5 years

Favorite tool?

Scissors

Where (place) do you cut (school, home, etc.)?

my bedroom

Do you have to wear long-sleeves & long-pants all the time?

not usually, but I do to avoid talk

Do you cut on your stomach, or chest?

no

Are your legs, arms, & other body parts covered in scars?

Yes

What’s your favorite excuse to use when someone asks about a cut?

what's the point of an excuse anymore ?

Have you ever been hospitalized because of your cutting?

Not overnight

when was the last time you cut?

2 days ago

Off the top of your head, about how many scars do you have?

I don't know...a couple

Do you have (diagnosed) depression, and/or bipolar/bpd?

They believe I am depressed and have bipolar disorder

Who knows you cut?

The librarian, my guidance counselor, my two friends

Have you ever been caught cutting?

no

Have your parents ever confronted you about a bloody sleeve, or towel?

Never

Did you have a good childhood?

...I suppose

Why do you cut?

N/A

Have you ever talked to a therapist or counselor?

Unfortunately, yes

Do you want to stop cutting (but can’t because of addiction)?

Surprisingly. No I don't.

Do you like cutting?

I prefer not to answer.

How many times have you tried to commit suicide?

twice

What are your views on cutting, and other self-injury?

my opinion doesn't matter

Do you like watching movies with self-injury?

If they're actually good movies

Do you like looking at pictures of self-injury?

It disturbs me sometimes

Do you sometimes envy other people (non-self-injurers)

I envy no one....

Have you ever taken any pictures of your cuts/scars?

I have.

Do you want to die?

At this moment in time....very much

Have you ever done a school assignment on cutting, or self-injury?

No

What do you like to listen to while cutting/depression/etc.?

Lately it's been Viva La Vida by Coldplay

Have you ever needed stitches from cutting?

Negative

Do you dream about cutting?

Negative

What do you use to bandage your cuts?

Absolutely nothing


Taken 11/21/12

No comments:

Post a Comment